Re: Ω ICON NOT WORKING

已查看 88 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

ken

未读,
2012年11月5日 22:12:222012/11/5
收件人 google-i...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Ω icon doesn't work.
Also on Google Transliteration When you type the word it shows multi words.Once you select the word you can't backup for correction and requires retyping of the same word.The old format used to be a lot better.

रविवार, 4 नवम्बर 2012 3:43:19 pm UTC-6 को, blavska ने लिखा:
Hello developers,

Today I faced myself for the first time with the updated version of the tool, and unfortunately it appears that the Ω icon (insert unicode characters) is not working. I've tested in different computers and different browsers (IE and Firefox) and it simply doesn't work, on click nothing happens...
Pls check it, hope it will be fixed soon.
This is great tool by the way, tks for the this useful and free app. Keep it up!

Rgds,
Julio Cesar

RC

未读,
2012年11月6日 13:03:342012/11/6
收件人 Google India Labs
Dear developers:

I too sorely miss the feature provided by the "Ω icon" (insert
characters).
I use this quite widely in various Indic languages and since all other
"menu icons" seem to still be working, I wonder if it is some client
side
javascript issue that prevents the window from being opened on the top
layer
of the screen, since changes were made from the previous version.

I am sure you guys are looking into this issue -- I just wanted to say
that
the feature set provided by the Ω icon are extremely essential to me
(and
I am sure a lot of other users) -- so seeing it work again would be
simply
fantastic.

Thanks for looking into this issue, and my kudos to the Google
Transliterate
team for this wonderful tool.

Regards,
RC