How can I use google finance in Saudi Market

Mohammad Alanazi

May 6, 2020, 10:58:09 AM5/6/20
to Google Finance
I have been trying to create a spreadsheet with all my stocks to monitor my dividend income but I am facing difficulty fetching data from google finance.

For example when I use the command =googlefinance(companyticker,"NAME") I don't get any results.

I think I probably have the wrong company tickers but I have looked all over and could not find anything .

I would appreciate your help. Thanks

Our stocks market name is TASI =  Tadawul All Share Index (TASI)

The Saudi stocks market

Prodip Das

May 7, 2020, 1:32:35 AM5/7/20
to google-...@googlegroups.com, mmomm...@gmail.com
Pls try in this way:-
Suppose you want to get the open price of Al Sorayai Trading & Indu Grp Com SJSC  ,  today

=GOOGLEFINANCE("TADAWUL:1213","PRICEOPEN")

Regards,
Prodip
Kolkata