Recurring event, that I cannot delete

Jim Durkee

Jul 31, 2009, 2:31:34 PM7/31/09
to Google Calendar Users
I have an event, which is on a weekly recurring cycle, that I cannot
delete.

Let me add, I have four google calendars, one for each of my business
ventures, and allow others to view one or more of them. Having said
that, the event I am speaking of, is one I put in myself. But it will
not allow me to delete it, in fact I cannot seem to even edit it! Any
ideas?

gerryd

Aug 5, 2009, 10:51:11 AM8/5/09
to Google Calendar Users
Hi Jim

There are a few items which I find vague.

Did you create all four calendars??

The one you said you created, did you create it on your own Google
account or on some one else's account??

Where this calendar synced with something??

I do have a few ideas but would need all the info that I am asking
about

Thanks
Gerry