Repeat/Recurring

Bruce

Aug 9, 2009, 12:22:34 PM8/9/09
to Google Calendar Users
Howdy,

I can't find a way to accomplish this, however it would really help me
and any others out there with the same issue (mostly firefighters,
police, EMS and hospital staff); that is our work schedules. While
most people work a 5/2 (Monday - Friday), we work odd schedules such
as 4/4, 1/2, etc.

Without the ability to create an event that repeats on customizable
schedueles, it reduces the usability of Google Calendar as we can't
place our work scheulde into it without creating dozens of events.

To help explain: Folks that work 4 days on and 4 days off, can't
create their work schedule in Google Calendar, without the ability to
have an event repeat every 4 days. That is, if they could create one 4
day long event (work days) that repeated every 4 days. Another way to
accomplish this, would be the ability to have the event (one work day)
repeat every 9th day.

I believe the best way to implement this would simply be the ability
to have an event repeat ever x number of days determined by the user
with a drop down.
Message has been deleted