Copy Bookmarks from one gmail a/c to another

Anu

Jul 27, 2006, 1:47:42 PM7/27/06
to Google Bookmarks
I m loving google bookmarks. But i m facing a problem...

I have another gmail a/c and want to transfer all my bookmarks or a
part of them from gmail a/c A to gmail a/c B.

If anybody have any suggestions please help.

thanks,
Anu

cannedbrain

Aug 10, 2006, 1:25:26 AM8/10/06
to Google Bookmarks
Afaik there's no way to import/export/sync Google bookmarks. I wish
there was! Yahoo myweb, del.icio.us, and Shadows.com have such feature
but I'd rather using Google since I love its personalized home.

Anupama Dande

Aug 10, 2006, 2:01:31 AM8/10/06
to Google-B...@googlegroups.com
Thx brian.

 i wish google provides this feature [import/export/sync Google bookmarks from one gmail a/c to another].... sooner....

--Anu

JohnM5

Aug 13, 2006, 5:33:53 PM8/13/06
to Google Bookmarks
You can export bookmarks, this site below has a bookmarklet that can do
that(Well, I haven't tested it)
http://blog.lifeslip.com/articles/2006/06/02/bookmarklet-for-exporting-from-google-bookmarks

Then you can import those to your firefox bookmarks(maybe on a new
profile) and get one of the 3 firefox google bookmark extensions that
can import your firefox bookmarks into google.

Thats the best you can do.. :\

Md Azad

Sep 30, 2017, 9:30:33 PM9/30/17
to Google Bookmarks

Islamic History of Muslim. In This site is written about Islam and science. Everybody should know about Islam and science. This website has been discussed about the Qur'an, Quran and science, Hadith, Paradise, Hell, The contributions of the Muslims in the field of knowledge science,   Quran and science and so on. If you want to know anything about Islam and science, you can visit this site. http://www.islamichistoryofmuslim.com/

Md Azad

Sep 30, 2017, 9:32:26 PM9/30/17
to Google Bookmarks

Md Azad