include Google Bookmarks in a search index

Peter GILLESPIE

May 21, 2020, 6:43:43 AM5/21/20
to Google Bookmarks
Hi,
I use Diigo bookmarking and indexation software. It allows me to read articles, mark them up with memorable quotes and index, so that when I do a Google search all of my "indexed readings" are included in the search so that "search results" display a full text search of articles I have read and/or referenced. This is a powerful research tool and very useful. Does "Google Placemarks" do anything like this? Is it possible to create an index of Google Bookmarks? It seems to me this would be a useful app for future development.
Thanks. A

greg heil

May 21, 2020, 11:11:48 AM5/21/20
to google-b...@googlegroups.com
>It does allow us to save notes ... which i use to take clippings from the page. Up to 1000 bytes. i practice a lot of concision to keep it within that boundary:) Good for the soul! And remembering the lessons of the page. The Bookmark interface allows one to (Google) search the Bookmarks you have made. But it would be a LOT more useful if there was a way to insert that in my regular goggling's... Anyone? There are other G properties, like gMail, that would also benefit from being inserted in that search too.

~greg
http://krsnadas.org

--

from: Peter GILLESPIE <p.gil...@wordcraft.pro>