Improving Bookmarks

Andrew Marino

Apr 7, 2016, 10:26:08 PM4/7/16
to Google Bookmarks
Hi,

I'm sure these ideas have already been posted here, and I hope Google developers actually read these posts.
Anyway, Google bookmarks need some serious improvements
My ideas....

1) Bookmarks should be able to be placed directly where a user wants them in a folder when bookmarking (not automatically drop to the bottom of the bookmark list in a folder)

2) Bookmarks need a ranking system (color coding/pick flags/numbering or whatever). I should be able to highlight and prioritize the bookmarks that are most important to me in folders. For example, if I have 10 bookmarks on Canon cameras, the 3 most important to me are highlighted with a red star or in red font, or whatever.

2a) These features should be available from the search box/star-bookmark this page when you bookmark a link. Some sort of options and dropdown box should open.

3) There should be some way to search and archive bookmarks by date, or other attributes. For example, if I want to archive my older bookmarks from 2014 into one folder.

I'm sure there are other improvements needed that I am not thinking of at the moment.

Thanks
Andrew