Lock SafeSearch is not functioning

Stephen Wright

Dec 24, 2018, 9:49:34 PM12/24/18
to Google AJAX APIs
I am trying to Lock SafeSearch on google images on my Mac. The button does nothing. I have tested this on several computers. Is anyone else having this issue and/or is there a fix coming? Thanks
Screen-Shot-2018.jpg

Nasheet Konchar

Jan 10, 2019, 6:01:53 PM1/10/19
to Google AJAX APIs
Even I am facing the same problem in Windows. The lock safesearch button does not respond.

Neil Howlett

Feb 23, 2019, 3:17:29 PM2/23/19
to Google AJAX APIs
I have the same issue, the feature does not appear to be working. I've tried multiple browsers and operating systems, and I have tried multiple google languages / TLD's.

Did anyone find a workaround?

swill

Feb 23, 2019, 3:17:29 PM2/23/19
to Google AJAX APIs
I am having this same issue. The button is not responding.

Francesco F

Mar 26, 2019, 7:56:24 PM3/26/19
to Google AJAX APIs
Same problem for me... nobody find the solution.
My Button Lock Safesearch doesn't work