Web Search Results

andy.s...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2006, 6:54:33 PM7/31/06
to Google AJAX Search API
I have read the past discussions concerning number of results per
query, and I just want to get this absolutely clear:

There is no way to get more than the first 8 results for a given web
search query from the API, correct? I know that there are at most 8
returned/shown at a time, but the SOAP API had functionally to return
100 at a time, and you could repeatedly ask for a different range of
results. Is there anything similar with this API - where I can only
get 8 at a time, but I might be able to get those ranked 9 - 16 or 129
- 136..etc.. rather than just the top 8?

Thanks for any clarification.

-Andy

mhl

Jul 31, 2006, 7:42:19 PM7/31/06
to Google AJAX Search API
At this time the answer is no. 8 is the current limit with no
pagination through a larger result set.