UC shredding event

Audrey Mitchell

Jul 4, 2024, 7:53:23 PM (2 days ago) Jul 4
to goodne...@googlegroups.com
Last year the University of Chicago had a shredding event in July. Does anyone know if they will having a shredding event this year...and if so, when.
Audrey Mitchell

Tod Olson

Jul 4, 2024, 8:56:39 PM (2 days ago) Jul 4
to Audrey Mitchell, goodne...@googlegroups.com
I have not seen an announcement for such an event this summer, and my searching has not turned on up.

Hyde Park Bank has also done some shredding events in the past, also worth keeping an eye out in case they hold an event.

-Tod

--
To send a message to the group, please email goodne...@googlegroups.com.

A list of local vendors suggested by community members is maintained here (GN does not endorse specific vendors): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lRoNwePIu8DtFpluJBhknMDXTOXWN9TQn2BFl-qQOT8/edit#gid=0

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Good Neighbors" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/goodneighbors/CAK%3DuXpcF1zAq%3DM_VrkdJe1dg7D--hH1no%3DYSr%3D853F8xmMJPYA%40mail.gmail.com.

Katie Haviland

Jul 4, 2024, 9:25:54 PM (2 days ago) Jul 4
to Tod Olson, Audrey Mitchell, Good Neighbors
I am being told that it will probably NOT happen again until October 2024 due to budget restrictions.

rnsport

Jul 5, 2024, 10:09:14 AM (23 hours ago) Jul 5
to Tod Olson, Audrey Mitchell, GoodNe...@googlegroups.com
The Office of Civic Engagement at U of Chicago sponsored previous shredding events. I left a message asking about the next shredding event at 773-702-7547 and will let you know what I learn.
Reeva Shulruff

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 4, 2024, at 7:56 PM, Tod Olson <olso...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have not seen an announcement for such an event this summer, and my searching has not turned on up.

Lenora Austin

Jul 5, 2024, 4:24:36 PM (17 hours ago) Jul 5
to Good Neighbors
Fourth Ward Alderman Lamont Robinson is having a Free Shred Event, Saturday, August 24, 11:00AM-2:00PM at Insight Hospital Parking Lot, 2525 S. Prairie Avenue.