Fw: Finnegan

Monica Crosby

Jul 3, 2024, 8:50:00 PM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to Good Neighbors
Hi all GN,

Below is a photo of Finnegan; a three-and-a-half-year-old Maine Coon neutered male who is in need of "re-homing" because his owner is too old to care for him anymore.

I'm told by a relative of the owner that Finnegan is initially shy but becomes friendly quickly.  He loves interacting and playing with toys and to sit on a windowsill.  He is in good health and at a desirable weight.

If anyone wants this sweet cat (or knows of someone who is looking for just that), please contact me:  GN Monica Crosby (text is best) at 773/358.8298, and I can put you in touch with the person brokering this deal.  The owner lives in Chicago, and the cat can be brought to the new owner.

GN Monica Crosby