Hardwood Floor Restoration - for Linda

good...@aol.com

Sep 21, 2022, 3:27:57 PM9/21/22
to goodnei...@gmail.com
Call Rhoan Humphrey (312) 686-7002.  He is excellent.  Joan Goodman

Clairan Ferrono

Sep 23, 2022, 3:22:04 PM9/23/22
to good...@aol.com, goodnei...@gmail.com
Has anyone had the inside of their house repainted recently and have been happy with the work and could let me know approximately what it costs? Thanks

Lucille G Lester

Sep 23, 2022, 5:43:22 PM9/23/22
to Clairan Ferrono, goodne...@googlegroups.com
Clairan,
I have had interior painting done twice since I moved into my condo at 56th and University - once as part of a major kitchen and 2 bathroom renovation project and a few years later after water damage to 2 rooms because of a roof problem. (The second time was covered by insurance). Both times I used Phoenix Painting and Decorating - Carl Henkelman is the owner. I have seen their truck at various times in Hyde Park. He was expensive compared to another quote I had, but both times the work was excellent and done in a timely manner. The cost would depend on how much painting needs to be done… His main number is 773 973-4880, cell phone 773 383-4665. Good luck

Lucy Lester

> On Sep 21, 2022, at 3:22 PM, Clairan Ferrono <cla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Has anyone had the inside of their house repainted recently and have been happy with the work and could let me know approximately what it costs? Thanks
>
> --
> To send a message to the group, please email goodne...@googlegroups.com.
>
> A list of local vendors suggested by community members is maintained here (GN does not endorse specific vendors): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lRoNwePIu8DtFpluJBhknMDXTOXWN9TQn2BFl-qQOT8/edit?usp=sharing

> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Good Neighbors" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/goodneighbors/FD0856D3-DA66-44B1-8DF8-19FA6FE4281E%40gmail.com.

Melissa Shakman

Sep 24, 2022, 1:14:02 AM9/24/22
to Lucille G Lester, Clairan Ferrono, goodne...@googlegroups.com
Phoenix did the exterior of our house this summer.   We are very happy with the job they did.  I did not know they also do interior work, but now that I think about it they probably do that when the weather is too cold for exterior work.   Nice people who do good work

tiffany mankowski

Oct 6, 2022, 3:57:20 PM10/6/22
to Clairan Ferrono, goodne...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Recently I use Denise McIntyre, Painter Girl at 773-871-7504.  She is sole proprietor and a perfect painter!  Cost depends on scope of work, walls, ceiling and trim, number of colors, etc.  She did my townhome living roomthat has 17 foot tall ceilings with three different colors and trim.  Marvelous work!