Weekly Workout - Wednesday April 17th: 300 meter repeats

GGRC Coach

Apr 15, 2024, 6:47:45 PMApr 15
to Golden Gate Running Club
🕕 When: Wed, April 17th, 6:15 PM
📍 Where: The Southside homestretch of Kezar Stadium

📋 Format:
  • Introductions
  • Warm up + Movement drills
  • Workout
  • Cooldown (+ Core/Stretch)
🏃 Workout:
Pretty straightforward workout this week! We're going to run the track for a speedy 300-meter (3/4 of a lap) run, catch our breath for the remaining 100 meters (walk or slow jog), and then repeat the fun all over again.
We'll do this for 25 minutes, so the number of laps you'll do depends on how fast you run. I recommend aiming for a 5K pace (or faster if you want to push yourself) . Ideally find a running buddy(s) who has a similar pace, as having a partner means you both have to stick to the pace. Plus, every couple of minutes, you can take a breather and have a nice chat together.

🔋 Post Workout:

Let’s go to Blackthorn (834 Irving St, between 9th and 10th Ave). It’s a sports bar where you can bring your own food, so join us for food and drinks!

📅 Upcoming Races/Events:
  • Sunday April 21st - Ocean Beach Cleanup Social
  • Saturday May 11th - New Members BBQ (members only)
  • Sunday May 19th - Bay to Breakers
✅ Membership:
Golden Gate Running Club is a non-profit organization. Membership dues help cover all of the events and perks that GGRC offers. Visit our RunSignup membership page to pay your 2024 dues! Returning members (from 2023) should renew through the RunSignup platform. If you have any questions about it, let us know.

See you at Kezar!

-- Coach Lena