GGRC - Positive Covid Case Notification

GGRC President

May 27, 2022, 3:01:57 PM5/27/22
to Golden Gate Running Club
Hello GGRC,

In an effort to keep our club members informed during the pandemic, we are notifying you that an individual who was present at Sunday Run and the outdoor picnic on May 22, 2022 has since tested positive for Covid-19.

We will keep you informed if we receive additional reports so that you can make decisions in accordance with guidelines for handling possible exposure to Covid-19. Quick access to the CDC's guidelines for Covid-19 can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

Please reach out to me directly if you have any questions and concerns, and I will do my best to answer what I can.

Thank you,​

Gabrielle Leyden
GGRC President 2022