GGRC Last Happy Hour of 2021

GGRC Social

Nov 14, 2021, 4:32:10 PM11/14/21
to Golden Gate Running Club
Hi GGRC,

So excited for our FINAL HAPPY HOUR OF 2021! Saturday, November 20th join us in The Mission for some fun and drinks!

Here's the proposed schedule (real time updates will be posted to slack):

7:00 pm - 10 pm Beer Nerds, 24th & Mission St. I reserved 3 tables for our group on their outside patio.

10pm - Double Dutch / Valencia Room / Some other Club for more drinks and dancing

Pizza will be ordered and paid for by GGRC at Beer Nerds. Come early to grab some slices!

See you there!
Taylor

Taylor Eth
2021 Golden Gate Running Club Social Chair