Four Peaks Trail Run - Saturday, Oct 16 ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️

Brent Nowak

Oct 12, 2021, 7:28:57 PM10/12/21
to Golden Gate Running Club
What better way to start your day than with a GGRC Classic run and a night of fun at our annual Banquet! (Note: there are about 10 tickets left at this point, going fast).

Let's double down on the Saturday fun.

Never run on trails before? This is an excellent low risk introduction! No drop pace -- meaning that we all run together! Want to learn how to tackle a climb, run technical downhills, or general pacing tactics? We're here to help.

Drop me a message in the #ggrc_official thread on Slack or reply here to let me know to wait for you.

Start 🏁
Saturday, Oct 16.
Glen Park Bart, right outside the exit turnstiles.
8:30 AM.

Route 📍
- Glen Park Bart -> Glen Park Canyon -> Mt Davidson -> 2x Twin Peaks -> Mt Sutro -> Buena Vista (bonus).
~8.5 Miles, 1,400 ft elevation.
- 1:30 - 2 hours duration.
- Bathroom and water: Mile 1, Mile 6.

01.png

Notes📋
Rain or shine.
No drop pace.
Junky shoes with good grips due to trails.
Long socks or leggings recommended due to poison oak.

Logistics 🚚
I will be easy running to 16 Mission Bart at 8AM to get to Glen Park Bart by 8:30 AM. Feel free to join me at Duboce Park where the stairs meet Pierce Street.

-- Brent

Chris

Oct 12, 2021, 7:43:32 PM10/12/21
to bren...@gmail.com, Golden Gate Running Club
Count me in!! I’ll bring the liquor

--
http://goldengaterunningclub.org
Please note, all communications on the google group are public, and can be viewed by all.  Use Slack or direct messaging if you wish to relay private or personal information.