June 26 HAPPY HOUR!!

GGRC Social

Jun 17, 2021, 12:39:42 AM6/17/21
to Golden Gate Running Club

Hi GGRCers,

Our first happy hour of 2021 is just a week and a half away on Saturday, June 26! Start time is 3pm, and there will be people hanging throughout the evening.

The happy hour is at Southern Pacific Brewery. They have craft beer, cheap beer, cocktails, bar food, and friends, what else could you ask for? I know some of you are running Urban Coyote’s Angel Island race that morning, so I especially want to see all of you – Gotta hear those race day stories.

Southern Pacific Brewery is located in The Mission in a renovated warehouse with big ceilings, lots of space, indoor and outdoor seating. They’re great for groups like ours. Click here to check them out and see their food and drink menus.

Details:

What: GGRC’s first happy hour of 2021!

When: Saturday, June 26 @ 3pm.

Where: Southern Pacific Brewery. Need directions? Click here.

It’s been more than a year since we’ve all gotten together to drink, eat, and socialize – you don’t want to miss this!! :D

Best,

Taylor

GGRC Social Chair

GGRC Social

Jun 24, 2021, 1:15:51 AM6/24/21
to Golden Gate Running Club
Hey all,

Happy Hour is this Saturday @ Southern Pacific Brewery. Wanted to send a reminder as people are making last minute weekend plans.

Come on down! Should be a great group. I'll be there by 3pm, feel free to come at 3 or trickle in throughout the afternoon.

Taylor
GGRC Social Chair
--
Best,
Taylor

Taylor Eth
2021 Golden Gate Running Club Social Chair