Results of the Treasurer Election + Our New 2023 Board

GGRC President

Nov 23, 2022, 1:06:30 PM11/23/22
to Golden Gate Running Club
Hi GGRC,

Thank you to everyone who voted in the 2023 board election! I'm pleased to announce that our next treasurer is: Chamila Amithirigala! A big congrats to Chamila and a huge thank you to Vera for throwing her name in the ring for this position as well! We couldn't do what we do without members willing to step up and volunteer for board positions.

Here is your full 2023 board:
President - Emily Wolfgram
Coach - Takashi Mizohata
Social Chair - Arup Malakar
Race Coordinator - Ari Frankel
Communications Chair - Ilinca Cojocaru
Merchandise Coordinator - Michael Gray
Tresurer - Chamila Amithirigala

We'll do a toast and an official hand off from the 2022 to the 2023 board at the post-Christmas Relays party on December 18th (more details about that coming soon!).

Thanks again to all those that volunteered! It's been a pleasure to serve as your leader this year.

Your Lame Duck President,

Gabrielle