GGRC Banquet Reminders

GGRC Social

Oct 12, 2021, 2:50:02 AM10/12/21
to Golden Gate Running Club

Hi all,

Banquet is this Saturday, October 16th! Can’t wait to party with you all. Beforehand, I wanted to send over a few reminders and let the holdouts know that there are still tickets left (get your tix).

  • Attire: A few people have asked me about attire. To clarify, Banquet is a semi formal event or at least what I would call San Francisco semi formal. Break out your fancy shoes, dust off your suit jacket, do a fashion montage! Can’t wait to see all you beautiful people looking your best!
  • COVID / Safety:
    • Bring proof of vaccination – Perry’s requires proof of vaccination to enter.
    • Bring a mask – although you won’t need a mask once inside the private area, I would recommend wearing a mask as it might be required to enter and may be required if you decide to go out to a bar after Banquet.
    • DO NOT come to Banquet if you are feeling sick or have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID.
  • What’s Covered: drinks (champagne, cocktails, beer, wine, soda), apps (sliders, quesadillas, bruschetta), a dope music playlist, and a whole lotta fun. If you want a specific cocktail that’s not included on our preset list or a beer that’s not one of the beers we selected, you’re welcome to purchase that directly from the Perry’s bar.
  • Eat Dinner BEFORE: Yes, we have some hearty apps to keep you going, but just a friendly reminder of the oldest / most basic drinking rule. Get a solid baseline… if you eat a good dinner before, I promise you’ll more likely enjoy the entirety of Banquet and less likely that your roommate will have to hold your hair back at the end of the night.
  • Banquet starts at 7pm, get there early!! Some quick logic for you, the earlier you get to Banquet the more free drinks you can have and the more dancing you can do :)
  • Location / Getting There: You’re strongly encouraged to walk or take a rideshare to Banquet, and not to drive. The party is at Perry’s on Union Street. It’s located in the Marina on the South Side of Lombard St. The address is 1944 Union St. Google Map location linked here.

Final reminder, there are still about 10 tickets left! I’m talking to the holdouts – yeah you – what are you waiting for?! Click here to get your tix.

Can’t wait to see everyone glitz, glammed, and ready to party on Saturday!

Taylor

Taylor Eth
2021 Golden Gate Running Club Social Chair