6/23 Sunday run cancelled

GGRC President

Jun 20, 2024, 8:37:33 PMJun 20
to Golden Gate Running Club
Hey GGRC!

Due to the Presidio Half Marathon on Sunday, Sunday run is cancelled. Note that this race overlaps with both Sunday run routes (both Fort Mason and Planks).

We have a lot of board members out of town this weekend with the Tahoe destination race and Angel Island Half, so we aren't able to offer an alternative run this Sunday. We recommend self-organizing with a run in a different neighborhood or cheering for runners who are running the Presidio Half!

Good luck to all the folks running races this weekend!
Chamila
--
Chamila Amithirigala
GGRC President 2024