GGRC Beach Bonfire on Friday

GGRC Social

Sep 20, 2021, 12:08:36 AM9/20/21
to Golden Gate Running Club
Hey all,

Congrats to everyone who ran the SF Marathon and thanks to all the volunteers! The photos are streaming in and they look amazing!

This Friday we're doing something a little different for a happy hour – Bonfire at Ocean Beach. I love fires and beaches, and I hope you all will enjoy this one too :)

Time: 5:00pm - 9:30 pm (arrive when you can and leave when you'd like, assuming the sunset will be prime time from 7 - 8)
Location: Ocean Beach Fire Pits (Googleable, in line with the Dutch Windmills near GGP)
What to Bring: Bring layers, temp will be in the 60s and BYOB – maybe a six pack or something
GGRC will supply: firewood, food (hot dogs, smores, chips), soda, cups, plates, napkins, etc.

I'm looking forward to this one and I hope to see you there!

Also, quick announcement that our biggest social event of year (BANQUET!!!) is about 60% sold out, so only 20 something tickets left. Get yours! https://ggrc.ticketleap.com/ggrc-banq/

Cheers,
Taylor

Taylor Eth
2021 Golden Gate Running Club Social Chair