You're invited! GGRC New Member Picnic

GGRC Social

Apr 17, 2024, 7:07:44 PMApr 17
to Golden Gate Running Club, Sarah Lau
Hi GGRC,

Super excited to invite you all to our Spring New Member Picnic (and Scavenger Hunt!) on Saturday, May 11 in GGP! Please use the Partiful to RSVP, esp. so we can gauge how much food to get. Thank you - can't wait!

When: Saturday, May 11 from 11am-4pm
Where: Hellman Hollow Picnic Area (Tables 19 and 20) in GGP

--
Cheers,
Sarah Lau

"No human is limited" -Eliud Kipchoge

GGRC Social

May 5, 2024, 10:49:27 PMMay 5
to Golden Gate Running Club, Sarah Lau
Hi all,

Bumping this message as a reminder that our New Member Picnic is next week, Saturday, May 11 in GGP! This is an event for paying members only, so make sure to pay your dues if you plan on attending. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

GGRC Social

May 10, 2024, 4:16:26 PMMay 10
to Golden Gate Running Club, Sarah Lau
Hi all, Looking forward to seeing you at our picnic tomorrow. Some call outs:
  1. This event is for paid members only, so be sure to pay your dues if you haven't already!
  2. Please RSVP using the Partiful, so we have a headcount for food.
  3. Parks & Rec let me know that there have been coyote sightings in Hellman Hollow, so unfortunately, dogs are prohibited for safety reasons.
  4. The event is BYOB.
  5. We will have a scavenger hunt starting at 11:30am, so please be sure to arrive by then if you'd like to participate.
Thank you!