Weekly Workout - Wednesday, June 9 - Interval Grab Bag (For Real This Time)

ggrc...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2021, 5:47:29 PM6/7/21
to Golden Gate Running Club
I've confirmed that we have access to the track this week. We deferred this workout last week as we went to Strawberry Hill, so let's revisit it.

Where:  Kezar Stadium, meet halfway down the home stretch.
When: Wed, 6:15 PM.
What: Pair up in groups of 2-4, round-robin format as each person takes a turn selecting one of the Intervals from the list.

Format 📋
Introductions, 1600m Warm Up, Drills
Pair up, Run Intervals
Cooldown

2021-05-31_track.png

Save the Date 📆
- Our official Race Calendar has been published. It's time to start thinking about goals for the year and setting up your training cycle(s).
- We will have another 2 Mile/5K for time again at the end of June and July so you can gauge your fitness levels again as we head into the fall racing season.

Requirements ✅
- You must be a paid member for the 2021 season. Go to the membership page to sign up. Contact ggrctr...@gmail.com with any questions.
- You must sign the 2021 waiver. This is part of our new member and returning member process. Link here.

Health and Safety 🏥
- Follow all City and State Covid safety guidelines. We will share more specific details during the group announcements since they are changing week by week.

See you out there!
- Coach Brent