Save the Date - 9.26 GGRC Sports Basement Shopping Day

GGRC President

Sep 6, 2021, 10:42:41 PM9/6/21
to Golden Gate Running Club
Hey GGRC,

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! I am excited to announce that Sports Basement will be hosting GGRC club members for a discounted shopping day at their Presidio location on Sunday, September 26th following our normal Sunday run that day (run meets at the Warming Hut at 10am)! You won't want to miss out on this awesome opportunity, and we thank Sports Basement for hosting our group.

More details will be sent out prior to the event, and we look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
Renee H.
2021 GGRC President

GGRC President

Sep 24, 2021, 3:10:55 PM9/24/21
to Golden Gate Running Club
Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder that we will be heading to Sports Basement after this Sunday's run to take advantage of our Sports Basement shopping discount! Discount will be 20% off for Basementeers.

I will post the discount flyer in Slack tomorrow with the code, and the discount will be valid from 9/26 - 10/3 in store and online so you have a whole week to get your running goods!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Renee
2021 GGRC President