1st Happy Hour of 2021 !!!

GGRC Social

May 18, 2021, 10:12:05 PM5/18/21
to Golden Gate Running Club
Hi GGRCers!

For the new members, I'm Taylor, the 2021 Social Chair. I've had a toe injury that prevented me from joining the recent runs but I'll be back out there soon!

I'm so excited to announce our first Happy Hour of 2021. Mark your calendars for the afternoon of June 26th.

What: 🍻 1st GGRC Happy Hour of 2021
When: 🗓️ Saturday, June 26 in the afternoon
Where: 🌁 TBD - a bar / outdoor area in San Francisco
Who: 🥳 All of you!

See you on some runs soon and at the happy hour on June 26! I'll send an update with exact time and location soon.

--
Best,
Taylor

Taylor Eth
2021 Golden Gate Running Club Social Chair

Jakob Walter

May 19, 2021, 12:13:04 PM5/19/21
to ggrcs...@gmail.com, Golden Gate Running Club
Thank you Taylor,
Looking forward to seeing all the new and returning faces!

--
http://goldengaterunningclub.org
Please note, all communications on the google group are public, and can be viewed by all.  Use Slack or direct messaging if you wish to relay private or personal information.