Golden Gate Running Club Member Registration Now Open for 2021!

GGRC President

Mar 21, 2021, 2:36:26 PM3/21/21
to Golden Gate Running Club

Hello GGRC,

Member registration is now live for Golden Gate Running Club in 2021. Unlike pre-pandemic times, registration for this year consists of 2 steps. First, please complete this 2021 Golden Gate Running Club registration form. Once this is complete, you will be able to submit your $25 payment via Paypal by clicking here or by accessing the Paypal link at the bottom of our club website’s membership page

Those of you who already paid in 2020 or 2021 do not need to complete the payment step. If this applies to you, you will be notified via email.

Once both steps are complete, brand new members will receive an email from us with information about your membership, as well as an invitation to join our GGRC Slack group. Make sure to do so, as we will soon be creating a new private Slack channel for all of our 2021 members that will allow you to sign up for our in-person workouts when we re-open in April. We will invite all 2021 members to access this channel within the coming weeks.

As a reminder, our 3-time drop in policy is on hold for prospective members due to Covid-19 requiring capacity limits, and club membership is required to attend in-person workouts.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you!

Renee

2021 GGRC President