Weekly Workout – Wednesday, December 22: Heart rate dash

GGRC Coach

Dec 22, 2021, 11:39:12 AM12/22/21
to Golden Gate Running Club
We run rain or shine!

Where: Kezar Stadium, meet halfway down the home stretch
When: Wed, Dec 22, 6:15 PM
What: Heart rate dash

Format 📋
  • Introductions
  • 1600m warm-Up
  • Movement drills
  • Main workout
  • Cooldown + Stretch session
Workout ⏱️
Today's goal is to hit 80% of your max heart rate for each run. Your max heart rate is decided by (220 - Your Age). I want you to hit 80% of your max heart rate each time you cross the finish line.

If you are an advanced runner, you run 800m. And if you are a beginner or you want to make it light, you run 400m. In both cases, you'll have 400m rest. I recommend running this at least 6 times.

After workout 🍻
I think there'll be Drinks. Bring an ID as they do check.

Race Calendar 📅
Jan 29 - China Camp Challenge 5K/10K/Half Marathon

Requirements
You must sign the 2021 waiver. This is part of our new member and returning member process. Link here.

Health and Safety 🏥
Follow all City and State Covid safety guidelines.

See you on the track!

-- Coach Takashi