Weekly Workout - Wed, Jun 12th: Pyramids w/ Guest Coach Staatz

GGRC President

Jun 10, 2024, 11:46:08 PMJun 10
to Golden Gate Running Club
🕕 When: Wed, Jun 12th, 6:15 PM
📍 Where: The Southside homestretch of Kezar Stadium

📋 Format:
  • Introductions
  • Warm up + Movement drills
  • Workout
  • Cooldown (+ Core/Stretch)
🏃 Workout:
This week, we have Guest Coach Staatz filling in while Coach Lena is traveling in Germany! A little bit about the workout from Coach Staatz:

Pyramids are such fun. Depending on training needs, runners can choose between the medium and the long pyramids.
  • Medium: 100, 200, 400, 800, 800, 400, 200, 100
  • Long: 400, 800, 1200, 1200, 800, 400
Jog for half the distance and a minimum of 100m in between.

🔋 Post Workout:
TBD – after the workout, we'll pick a nearby bar to go to.
Join us for food and drinks!

📅 Upcoming Races/Events:

  • Friday June 14th - Happy Hour @ Southern Pacific (RSVP via Partiful)
  • Sunday June 23rd - Tahoe Destination Race
  • Sunday July 28th - SF Marathon + Volunteering
✅ Membership:
Golden Gate Running Club is a non-profit organization. Membership dues help cover all of the events and perks that GGRC offers. Visit our RunSignup membership page to pay your 2024 dues! Returning members (from 2023) should renew through the RunSignup platform. If you have any questions about it, let us know.

See you at Kezar!

--
Chamila Amithirigala
GGRC President 2024