New GGRC Merch!!

GGRC Merch

Jun 11, 2022, 4:17:20 PM6/11/22
to Golden Gate Running Club
Hi GGRC – Merch drop coming your way!

Click here to go to the GGRC Merchandise Store – you can also get to our store by going to goldengaterunningclub.org and clicking the tab labeled, "Merchandise" at the top.

This season's merch drop includes new tech t-shirts, it's a GGRC Sunday Run nostalgia trip. The back of the shirts outline the beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge from The Warming Hut and start point of Sunday Run. In addition to new tech t-shirts, GGRC Collegiate Sweaters are back by popular demand.

Check out our very own Communications Chair, Chamila, repping these new styles:

IMG-3833.JPEGIMG-3837.JPEGIMG-3829 (1).JPEG

See our New Arrivals page for the latest merchandise, and while you're on the site I recommend taking a peek at our great deals on our clearance section. Don't see your size? Send me a ping on email or slack, I'll do my best to accommodate.

Orders will be coordinated to be delivered on Wednesday Track and Sunday Run, with the first merch pickup date of Wednesday, June 29. I'll be coordinating more pickup dates throughout the rest of Summer.

Can't wait to see y'all in some new GGRC merch! Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Best,
Taylor

Taylor Eth | GGRC Merchandise Coordinator