Weekly Workout – Wednesday, April 27: [DIFFERENT TIME & PLACE] Twin Peaks

Takashi Mizohata

Apr 25, 2022, 11:28:55 PM4/25/22
to Golden Gate Running Club
🕕 When: Wed, April 27, 6:30 PM
📍 Where: On the junction of Twin Peaks Blvd and Burnett Ave, where the car free zone starts. Approximate address.

📋 Format:
  • Introductions
  • Warmup
  • Main Workout
  • Cooldown

🏃 Workout:
Lacrosse girls and boys will be using Kezar, so let's do another excursion. We'll run the hill of Twin Peaks. It's about 0.4 miles, 170 ft elevation. We'll do one group run up and down, and then you can do your own hill repeats for 20 minutes. Find your teammates who run around the same speed.
Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 11.25.12 AM.png

🔋 Post Workout:
After the workout, we usually go to Yancy’s Saloon, but this time, let's say Finnegans Wake (937 Cole St San Francisco, CA 94117). They have a backyard, and you can bring your own food too. So join us for food and drinks!

📅 Upcoming Races/Events:
  • April 30 - Sierra Azul Challenge (Trail) 5k, 7mi, HM, 20mi, M, 50k
  • May 1 - Sports Basement Shopping Day!
  • May 15 - Bay2Breakers (Road) JOIN OUR COSTUME RUN
  • June 5 - San Diego Rock'n'Roll (Road) 5k, HM, Marathon

🌅 Morning Runs:
Some of us run on Tuesday and Friday around 7 AM from Baker and Fell St. Conversation happens on Slack. Ask us how to join Slack.

Membership:
Join us! Here you can read more about it.

🏥 Health and Safety:
Please follow all City and State Covid safety guidelines.

See you at Twin Peaks!

--Coach Takashi

ggrc...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2022, 6:22:13 PM4/27/22
to Golden Gate Running Club
REMINDER: Lacrosse game is canceled tonight actually (ugh), but we'll stick to the plan. We will still meet at Twin Peaks at 6:30 PM! Let's do hill repeat!