BYO Picnic this Sunday 5/22 after Sunday Run

GGRC President

May 18, 2022, 5:54:49 PM5/18/22
to Golden Gate Running Club
Hi GGRC,

Congrats to our Bay to Breakers runners who crushed it! So fun that we made it into the digital and print version of the Chronicle plus had a couple of quotes from Chamila in the Examiner!

This Sunday, May 22nd, we are going to have a picnic after our usual Sunday run from the Warming Hut. It's bring your own food and beverages, so come prepared with snacks and a drink or plan to buy them from the Warming Hut. We'll grab a picnic table in the West Bluff Picnic Area and chill in the sunshine for a bit.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Gabrielle
2022 GGRC President

p.s. Our next club race is coming up on June 5th! Register for the San Diego Rock and Roll and let Jakob know if you need housing here.