A Small Image

Gnabbist

Aug 4, 2004, 9:17:18 AM8/4/04
to Tzib...@googlegroups.com
Hmm. The gGroups(b) website interface doesn't appear
to have an "attachments" function. Not surprising--
few services of this sort do. I'll see if I can reply
to this post via e-mail, and send the Small Image then.

Gnabbist

Gnabbist

Aug 4, 2004, 10:05:30 AM8/4/04
to Tzib...@googlegroups.com
Second try-- without a [Tzibrikh] prefix in the subject.
Button.gif

Gnabbist

Aug 4, 2004, 10:14:40 AM8/4/04
to Tzib...@googlegroups.com
Gnabbist wrote:

> Second try-- without a [Tzibrikh] prefix in the subject.
>
> --------------000203080006030701000306
[snip]

And there's the e-mailed reply, properly threaded.
Looks like I guessed wrong before. Oh well, that's
what test groups are for. 8^b*

Gnabbist

Gnabbist

Aug 4, 2004, 8:51:17 PM8/4/04
to Tzib...@googlegroups.com
Actually, another small image.

Testing to see if a different encoding scheme for attachments
leads to different behavior in the gGroups reply gadget.
Arrow_k.gif