Rebuilding the Archives

Gnabbist

Aug 13, 2010, 6:21:47 PM8/13/10
to gnab...@googlegroups.com
Well, after seven years, it looks like the
abpeco-a.iespana.es site has finally crashed.
While that's an impressive run for a freehost,
it means that my old ABPECO-A archives are
once again without a home.

So, I'll be reposting a few of my ancient
images here, mostly to provide a means to fix
the broken links in my own galleries.

The rest of the archived Art Jams and Tutorials
present an interesting problem, since most of
the contributing artists are long gone from the
artshares. However, I doubt that there's much
pent-up demand for decade-old toon pr0n, so
there's no need for any rush on solving that
one. 8^j*

Gnabbist