L & L for Imaginos

Gnabbist

Nov 23, 2009, 3:23:07 PM11/23/09
to Gnabbist gGroup
While sorting through my files, I stumbled upon
this oddity, not archived anywhere. It also
happens to be from ten years ago this month...!
Egads...

"At the request of Imaginos, a spoof featuring
Lara and Leeloo.
"In retrospect, I fear I may have disappointed
him by modeling the latter after Ms. Jovovich's
actual physique-- at the time, I was not aware
that he was a B.E. enthusiast...!"

gnll4i00.jpg
gnll4i1.jpg

TRDL - Thom

Nov 23, 2009, 5:19:05 PM11/23/09
to gnab...@googlegroups.com
fabulous man!
time flies...
you going to throw this in the R3 Adult Art Exhibit as well, or would
you like me to?
thom
http://www.thirdraildesignlab.com

Gnabbist

Nov 24, 2009, 7:33:38 AM11/24/09
to Gnabbist
On Nov 23, 5:19 pm, TRDL - Thom wrote:
> fabulous man!
> time flies...
> you going to throw this in the R3 Adult Art Exhibit as well, or would
> you like me to?
> thom http://www.thirdraildesignlab.com

Ta muchly! Yeah, I'm getting to be of an age
where I keep wondering, "When did everything
get to be forever ago?" 8^j*

I'll handle the toss myself. Sounds like I have
a lot to catch up on over there anyway... 8^o*

Gn

TRDL - Thom