Remove ads by yahoo mail

Owning

May 26, 2006, 4:01:17 AM5/26/06
to Gmail-Generation
Is there a firefox extension for gmail that clean out the yahoo mail
ads, which occur at the bottom of your email.

Everything you need is one click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/RUTolB/TM

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

The LOST Ninja blog: Exclusive clues, clips and gossip.

Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Hobby
Craft

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Ian Betts

Jun 1, 2006, 3:44:55 AM6/1/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
Extensions are found under the tools menu. I do not know of such an extension.
--
Ian

If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.

Moshe Dayan

Razi Shaban

Jun 1, 2006, 5:09:13 AM6/1/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
is it really that annoying? who scrolls down to the bottom of the email??

--
razi

--
razi
google beta tester

Shivan

Jun 1, 2006, 9:12:46 AM6/1/06
to Gmail-Generation
if it exists, it should be a greasemonkey script, but I do not know it.

Ashish Poddar

Jun 5, 2006, 11:50:29 PM6/5/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
maybe u can find something here

Caleb Eggensperger

Jun 6, 2006, 12:10:38 AM6/6/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
i think s/he's talking about the taglines at the end of outgoing mail, which are impossible to remove
--
Caleb Eggensperger

Ashish Poddar

Jun 6, 2006, 12:31:28 AM6/6/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
hmm i c... ya thats a big unfortunate part of all the free email services (and also of several official email services) but fortunately not in gmail [:)]
--
Ashish Poddar
<http://ahpoddar.bizhat.com>

Owning

Jun 6, 2006, 6:28:26 AM6/6/06
to Gmail-Generation

Caleb Eggensperger

Jun 8, 2006, 2:11:45 AM6/8/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
there's not. trust me. the only way to solve it is to tell yahoo to stop. they can put whatever they want on the end of your outgoing mail.

--
Caleb Eggensperger

Owning

Jun 14, 2006, 1:47:37 AM6/14/06
to Gmail-Generation
Is it possible in theory to write a greasemonkey script that does it?

Caleb Eggensperger

Jun 14, 2006, 1:54:29 AM6/14/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
no, the addition of taglines happens server side.