All new to g-mail

dortmunder

Jul 11, 2006, 1:41:29 AM7/11/06
to Gmail-Generation
I changed to gmail because I will have to go for several months to
Germany and want to get my e-mail from my desktop at home as well as
from my laptop when I'm on the road without saving the mail on either
computer. Now I read that there may be problems with gmail "outside of
the US". Will I have problems in Germany when I try to send and receive
there, using my laptop either from a freind's home or from an Internet
Cafè???

A second problem came up when I had to send plain text to a friend in
Germany. I used the "Plain text" button when sending, however he wrote
back that the text still was in HTML. What went wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Dortmunder

bnniranjan murthy

Jul 11, 2006, 2:31:32 AM7/11/06