GTalk

10 праглядаў
Перайсці да першага непрачытанага паведамлення

Mickael Faivre-Macon

не прачытана,
29 мая 2006 г., 04:53:0429.05.06
да Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Anyone experiencing login problem into GTalk in the GMail interface ?

Mickael.

Just Once

не прачытана,
29 мая 2006 г., 05:27:4729.05.06
да Gmail-Generation
Never!

Rico

не прачытана,
29 мая 2006 г., 16:14:1029.05.06
да Gmail-Generation
what do you mean by "login problem" - is there an error or something
like that?

Razi Shaban

не прачытана,
30 мая 2006 г., 05:05:0830.05.06
да Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
log in usually doesnt work when, either, your internet is very slow,
or you have other programs running that hog the internet.

--
razi

--
razi
google beta tester

Mickael Faivre-Macon

не прачытана,
30 мая 2006 г., 06:52:3730.05.06
да Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
I mean that at home, or at work, login with the GTalk client works,
but the GMail integrated GTalk client is displaying either
"connecting...." then "loading..." but without loading anything, or
"we are experiencing problems, blah blah,..."

CoffeeMan

не прачытана,
30 мая 2006 г., 10:32:4330.05.06
да Gmail-Generation
I have some problems sometime, that it would like disconnect from the
webapp and then reconnect. but sometimes i need to refresh the whole
page for it to work

Mickael Faivre-Macon

не прачытана,
30 мая 2006 г., 17:40:4330.05.06
да Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
well, it's been 3 days now that it does not work....

MagnoliaSouth

не прачытана,
12 чэр 2006 г., 13:57:3612.06.06
да Gmail-Generation
I have problems too sometimes. Though once I hit F5, it seems to work
fine which makes me wonder if it's a browser issue. I'm using IE6+ and
it appears to be just the initial log in page for some reason... at
least on my end.

MagnoliaSouth

не прачытана,
12 чэр 2006 г., 14:00:4912.06.06
да Gmail-Generation
Razi Shaban wrote:
> log in usually doesnt work when, either, your internet is very slow,
> or you have other programs running that hog the internet.

While that may be true, neither appear to be the cause on my end. I do
not have a slow connection nor anything else is running, yet I have to
hit refresh or F5 to get Gmail to load.

I also have my cookies set to receive and google is set as safe site.
In addition I have myself signed in at all times and there are times
where it works just fine and other times it does not. It's just random
for some reason.

Адказаць усім
Адказаць аўтару
Наперад