I really feel a bit of customisation would not be amiss.

cybertrash

Jun 8, 2006, 3:37:14 AM6/8/06
to Gmail-Generation
Yes, we all love Google. We all love the simplicity by which we can
find any information worldwide, the way we can see our houses from
space, how we can meet new people on Groups, and all the rest.

I understand and love the no-frills manner in which Google presents us
with the most funtional solutions for PC usage, but....

I'm a little sick and tired of staring at the baby blue in my GMail
account. Why on Google Earth can't we change a few little tweaks (such
as the colour schemes)?

Paul

Jun 14, 2006, 10:02:56 PM6/14/06
to Gmail-Generation
cybertrash, look in this thread for a skin. I don't know if its
customizable or not (I"m ok with the default ui for Gmail), but at
least it would be a change. This might (read: might) be doable only
in Firefox.

Caleb Eggensperger

Jun 14, 2006, 10:50:52 PM6/14/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
er, what thread?

Paul

Jun 14, 2006, 11:05:18 PM6/14/06
to Gmail-Generation
Oops! Occasionally I do send emails to folks telling them of
non-existent attachments. Try this one:
http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-Generation/browse_thread/thread/3d66cbe1b2ec3fda/d8ccebadd5306d91?q=ui+gmail+scott&rnum=1#d8ccebadd5306d91