Fwd: Google Groups: Problems with Email Delivery

Muhammad Afzal Fazlani

Jul 12, 2006, 7:14:03 AM7/12/06
to Pakista...@googlegroups.com, Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
Hey can any one tell me what is this?, while i am receiving at least 100 mails daily so why should i reactivate my google account?

Jul 12, 2006, 2:51:39 PM7/12/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
It's exactly what it says. Sometimes Google Groups has trouble
delivering some messages even though the rest go through fine.

Fuzzy

Muhammad Afzal Fazlani

Jul 13, 2006, 12:31:57 AM7/13/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com, Pakista...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends
Thx for your usual cooperation and support

AquaZeRo

Jul 13, 2006, 3:47:15 AM7/13/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
There was once when my gmail was full and my gmail were bouncing the emails i received. It was fine after i reset the unbouncing thingy... Just for your info...=)

Muhammad Afzal Fazlani
--
Yours Truly
Zack