Angels of Hope, Saturday 11 Sept, 2 pm FREE MUSIC!

1 view

Bill Holmes

Sep 9, 2010, 11:47:19 PM9/9/10
to who...@gmail.com
Hi Everyone,

I will be doing a one hour set of acoustic/eclectic music at Angels of Hope Thrift Store, 10th and M in Arcata this Saturday Sept 11.

This will be the finale for the summer for the Create Arcata event that Stella and the crew have been putting on all summer and I hope you get the chance to come out and enjoy it, weather permitting.  There will be music from 11 am on til after 5, and I am told there will be some puppets there as well.  As always, half off sale in the thrift store.

I will be doing the acoustic/eclectic set and I have added a couple new songs.  We will hope for good weather.

Hope to see  you on Saturday,

have a peaceful day,
Bill

--