Looking for Signature Gatherers – Daily Cash Pay- Raise Wages!

Bill Holmes

Jan 2, 2013, 7:26:02 PM1/2/13
to humbold...@googlegroups.com, vo...@yahoogroups.com
Looking for Signature Gatherers – Daily Cash Pay- Raise Wages!

I am looking for 3 or 4 people who want to make a few dollars while helping working people and improving the local economy.
This is work that can be done on your own schedule, but must be completed by Sunday, Jan. 27.
I am looking for people who support the idea of raising wages for workers to circulate an initiative petition and gather signatures to raise the minimum wage in Eureka (the Eureka Fair Wage Act, an initiative drafted by and for the people of Eureka) and I will pay cash daily for the next several weeks until we achieve our goal of several hundred more signatures by Jan. 27.

You must be a legally registered voter in Eureka to gather signatures for this initiative.  If you are not registered but are qualified to register to vote in Eureka we can get you registered.

Interested people contact me ASAP.   Contact Bill by email (humboldt.organizer @ gmail.com) or call PARC at 442-7465 or email in...@fairwages.org

This is a casual labor situation it is not an offer of permanent employment either full time or part time.  You must complete a 45 min. training session before starting.
Thank you!

--
 Defending the Community
$12.00 An Hour Minimum Wage for Large Employers