Food Not Bombs Benefit TONIGHT

Bill Holmes

Nov 26, 2012, 7:53:57 PM11/26/12
to humbold...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone,

Food Not Bombs is having a benefit tonight at the Annex 47 W 3rd St Eureka (just west of St. Vincents Dining Room, used to be E2)   doors open around 630 I will be doing a set of acoustic/eclectic music starting around 7.  I will be the first act.
I don't know who else will be playing but it should be a fun night.

Donations accepted cash and or dry goods.  If you dont have a donation you wont be turned away.   Vegetarian and vegan food will be available.   All ages show.

have a peaceful day,
Bill

--
 Defending the Community
$12.00 An Hour Minimum Wage for Large Employers