[GFR-Discussion] May 18 Get FISA Right organizing call

Harry Waisbren

May 15, 2010, 5:35:05 PM5/15/10
to senatorobama-pleasevoteagainstfisa, GetFISArigh...@googlegroups.com

Our next organizing call and online chat is Tuesday, May 18 at 12:30 PST / 3:30 EST, and please join us in the meeting page to suggest goals, agenda items, or to just ensure your voice is heard!

Call 1-219-509-8111, Access code: 705723

We’ll be building off our last call, and pushing forward on determining how we can best coordinate with the BORDC on their local ordinance campaign as well as making ground on how we will be taking part in this year’s Computers Freedom and Privacy conference.

It should be quite a call, and we hope you can make it…

--
Harry Waisbren

Community Manager for Qworky
http://www.qworky.com/