[GFR-Discussion] May 4 Get FISA Right Organizing call

Harry Waisbren

May 1, 2010, 2:27:08 PM5/1/10
to senatorobama-pleasevoteagainstfisa, GetFISArigh...@googlegroups.com

We'll be holding our latest Get FISA Right conference call and online chat Tuesday, May 4 at 6 pm PST. Here is the meeting page, and if you can please say hi in the chat and/or provide any ideas you have for goals or agenda items!

Call 1-219-509-8111, Access Code: 705723

Energy has been very high on our email lists, and it bodes for quite a call to harness that passion as we strategize for the fight ahead.

--
Harry Waisbren

Community Manager for Qworky
http://www.qworky.com/