Get FISA Right Constitution Day 2010 Commemorations

Harry Waisbren

Sep 21, 2010, 7:14:49 PM9/21/10
to senatorobama-pleasevoteagainstfisa, GetFISArigh...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, we've had two posts written by Get FISA RIght leaders that I wanted to share with the whole group!

First off, we have this Pam's House Blend post from Jon, Constitution Day 2010: We're All Talking to Each Other, where he lays out how a seemingly disparate campaigns are truly interconnected in ways at first difficult to see.

Secondly, SalliJane has written a post on her Reflections on Constitution Day, in which she looks to our founding fathers for guidance and inspiration for how we should tread the path ahead of us today.

It may not be constitution day any more, but posts like these are true reminders for why our constitution is worth celebrating in the first place! Plus, if you have any added thoughts, I'm sure Jon and Sally would both love to hear them---either in this email thread or in the comments section.

---Harry

--
Harry Waisbren

Community Manager for Qworky