Energy

anytastegifts

Mar 5, 2011, 9:26:01 AM3/5/11
to GetFISArigh...@googlegroups.com
I have been, in my own little way, promoting solar energy since 1980.
Californians have been developing solar/electric since the 1960s.  The
white house is solargized and much more energy efficient (since
Bush).  Texas has annual open houses of solar homes and there are lots
of them, even though they give the appearance of being a 'big oil
state'.  I learned this since I moved to Texas 10 years ago. The DOE
also has energy efficient solar/electric programs, mostly for cities
and states; very little for consumers like me and my family.  There
are supposed to be  laws passed to promote solar/electric vehicles and
homes for people like me.

I think the bailout was bad for us because we are not able to get gas
cars off the streets.  Now, car prices have risen.  A $23000 care is
now between 39 and 45 thousand dollars because of the government plan
to support solar/electric.  I was all set to buy my first car
(electric) at $11,000 and now I need 4 times that much.

I wish we were smart enough to see ahead and know that these things
are not really helping us clean the environment.

We need to campaign for universal solar and include apartment living
in our developing plans.  The government needs to be involved in more
than a superficial level.

Thanks for being here.

anytastegifts.biz

Barack Obama Patriotic Mug