New 2V dome using Hundegger CNC Saw

Mihai Dumitrescu

May 22, 2022, 2:35:57 PM5/22/22
to Geodesic Help Group
Hi all,
i am wondering if anyone could be interested in working on this project with me, in exchange for the CNC files used to program an Hundegger CNC saw.
Steps i have done so far.
Generate a 2 V dome on acidome.
Imported the dome in sketchup.
Replicate all the files manually and obtained the files.

The dome is 1.5 in radius and was build using both the cone files and semicone method.
I have already cutted a model and all the joints seems perfect.

The accuracy on the saw is up to 0.005 degrees.

I am looking for someone with more experience in sketchup as i had some ideas about joining struts using triangle connectors made of timber but its really difficult for me to understand sketchup enough.

The purpose of the project is to generate timber struts that can be cut from offcuts directly into the saw.

If anyone is interested please reply to this.
Thanks,
MM
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted