cosmic core geometry

Dx G

Apr 4, 2024, 8:32:45 PMApr 4
to Geodesic Help Group
Readers and participants of this group might find some very useful information and graphics in this series of articles. I sure did :-)

Dx G

Eric Marceau

Apr 5, 2024, 7:11:07 PMApr 5
to geodes...@googlegroups.com

Amazing resource!  Thank you VERY much, Dx G.

Eric

Dx G

Apr 5, 2024, 7:58:32 PMApr 5
to Geodesic Help Group
Thanks for the feedback Eric. Pays to know which things are really helpful to people and which are only of ho-hum polite interest.
Dx G

Charles Lasater

Apr 7, 2024, 4:02:01 PMApr 7
to geodes...@googlegroups.com
Bravo Dx G,
People like you make this group a treasure chest.
Best,
Charles
IMG_20240404_152114912.jpg

Dx G

Apr 7, 2024, 4:30:41 PMApr 7
to geodes...@googlegroups.com
Nice of you and others to say so, but I have learned a lot from what group members post here, and are so generous with their assistance and expertise.  The talents I've seen demonstrated here are pretty outstanding.  That leaves the rest of us to reciprocate in kind whenever possible. I for one want to see domes go from a novelty to more mainstream where they can solve problems.  Information exchange is one means to try and move the needle in that direction.

With the season of graduations arriving soon, let me share a few commencement speech items that are inspirational to those who strive -

Graduating class, hear me well on this day.
  This day, when you have reached the hilltop and you are deciding on next jobs, next steps, careers, further education, you would rather find purpose than a job or career.
  Purpose crosses disciplines.
  Purpose is an essential element of you.
It is the reason you are on the planet at this particular time in history. Your very existence is wrapped up in the things you are here to fulfill. Whatever you choose for a career path, remember, the struggles along the way are only meant to shape you for your purpose. When I dared to challenge the system that would relegate us to victims and stereotypes with no clear historical backgrounds, no hopes or talents, when I questioned that method of portrayal, a different path opened up for me, the path to my destiny.

When God has something for you, it doesn't matter who stands against it. God will move someone that's holding you back away from the door and put someone there who will open it for you if it's meant for you. I don't know what your future is, but if you are willing
 -to take the harder way,
 -the more complicated one,
 -the one with more failures at first than successes,
 -the one that has ultimately proven to have more meaning, more victory, more glory then you will not regret it.
 -chadwick boseman,  howard univ 2018 commencement speech

 Here's the thing. I didn't quit. I didn't fall back. Fall forward. ...you have the training and the talent, to succeed. The question is, do you have the guts to fail. If you don't fail, you aren't even trying. To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.
  You will never see a uhaul behind a hearse. You can't take it with you.  The Egyptians tried it, and all they got was robbed. So the question is, what are you going to do with you have. (love, patience, time, money, kindness, gift of long suffering)
Denzel Washington, Univ Penn Commencement speech 2016

Keep the faith all.

Dx G

Dx G

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Geodesic Help Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/geodesichelp/CADgTqM4wxeVjqZKS-Gx7d_4RzsCHEhzE%2B1e6EOyP28GNR%3D8tKA%40mail.gmail.com.