Calling everyone for Banner advertisement

mark alfred

Apr 1, 2012, 5:55:21 AM4/1/12
to Gedail
This is open Link exchange and banner invitation to product or website
owners. If anyone is interested in exchanging links or want to add
their advertisement (234 x 60 Banner) at our blog main page or in
particular category, contact us directly by replying this email or put
your comments in Contact us page.

We are newly established portal & focusing on B2B markets. Currently,
average daily visitors are around 500 & we expect more than 1.5k daily
visitors from April 2012. We are only focusing on quality & most
attractive traffic rather instead of bulk traffic.

Awaiting bidding from you.

Regards,

Kean Yao
Manager Online-Marketing