Having paid for just providing feedback about famous products

mark alfred

Jun 10, 2012, 7:55:41 AM6/10/12
to Gedail
Hi everyone,

Have you ever come against someone asking to pay you for just filling
out surveys? Well, I don’t know nothing about you but I, myself found
a reliable online source, got convinced from their website and joined
their program couple of years back and was happy when I was paid for
the first time; since then I’ve been part of their different paid
survey programs and now, they have started approaching people country-
wise for their future surveys. Recently I got their email that their
current targeted country is Pakistan, they require as much as possible
entries of active users who got access to computer and know little
English (*just for communication purpose).

So, if anyone (*from Pakistan, for now) reading my message is looking
after to earn few more dollars just by providing their views about
famous brands of world including P&G, Pepsi, CocaCola, Philips, Compaq
and other brands then go ahead, visit following link, get yourself
registered, verify your account and wait few days to fill out the
surveys. Individually survey can range from 2 US$s to 5 US$s and you
don’t have to wait months to withdraw the amount; that’s the beauty of
this survey program. Once you have filled the survey and it’s approved
(random check) then you can withdraw amount in your local currency
just in 48 hours through “UBL OMNI” account or by directly getting
Mobile Balance.

Referral link: http://goo.gl/aAy0Q

(Note: In order to safeguard brand equity and reputation; form
fillings is done through google doc sheet and once you are approved,
you will receive verification email from the master company with your
login details. Make sure you verify your account through logging it
with provided details and instructions in the email; don’t try for
direct signups for now until and unless it is publically shared
through multiple mediums, on the other hand, you can share above link
with your friends, family directly or by advertising same through
Facebook, Twitter, Blogging or any other medium.)

If you have any kind of concerns, send your queries directly to the
project manager ‘Leliance Pierce Lane...@gmail.com’.

Regards,

Marshal
Project Coordinator